All of our teacher trainings are structured to be beneficial and enjoyable for those who wish not to teach. We believe yoga is a path of lifelong learning. Teacher training is a term that we use because we are Yoga Alliance and Washington State Certified Teaching Vocational School and that is the language that they determined for these classes. But that does not mean that these trainings are restricted for teachers only. We welcome everyone who is curious, who enjoys learning, who wishes to understand yoga in a deeper level.
You can buy the 300 HR teacher training two ways. Either purchase it module per module or buy all 15 modules and save $400.00. If you want to buy all 15, please look for the link under the main page 500-HR Teacher Training.
To receive your 300-Hr diploma from Spira you must complete all 15 modules within 4 years and pass successfully the final exam and presentation.
Family and Work Friendly Schedule for Weekend Modules:
Fridays, 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturdays, 11:30am – 4:00pm
Sundays, 11:30am – 3:30pm
Price of this module: $335
- This course will introduce yoga teachers to the teachings of Tantra and demystify the tantric approach to yoga. The following topics will be covered:
- What is Tantra?
- Why Tantra?
- Historical Roots and Development of Tantra
- Schools of Tantra
- Dualism versus Non-Dualism: Comparison of Patanjali’s Yoga and Tantra Yoga
- Key Aspects of the Tantric Worldview
- Tantra Yoga as a Science of Energy Management
- Tantra & Hatha Yoga: The Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Seven Stages of Hatha Yoga
- Chakras and Kundalini Yoga
- Agni Sara
- Maha Mudra
- Solar Practices versus Lunar Practices
- Tantric Meditations, Visualizations, Mudras & Mantra