This module sold out two years ago quickly, sign up early to save your spot!
All of our teacher trainings are structured to be beneficial and enjoyable for those who wish not to teach. We believe yoga is a path of lifelong learning. Teacher training is a term that we use because we are Yoga Alliance and Washington State Certified Teaching Vocational School and that is the language that they determined for these classes. But that does not mean that these trainings are restricted for teachers only. We welcome everyone who is curious, who enjoys learning, who wishes to understand yoga in a deeper level.
You can buy the 300 HR teacher training two ways. Either purchase it module per module or buy all 15 modules and save $400.00. If you want to buy all 15, please look for the link under the main page 500-HR Teacher Training.
To receive your 300-Hr diploma from Spira you must complete all 15 modules within 4 years and pass successfully the final exam and presentation.
Family and Work Friendly Schedule for Weekend Modules:
Fridays, 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturdays, 11:30am – 4:00pm
Sundays, 11:30am – 3:30pm
Price of this module: $335
This module is designed for teachers who have already completed a 200-Hr yoga teacher training, and wish to accumulate 300 credits toward their 500-Hr certification. Or for the curious practitioner who simply wishes to deepen his or her knowledge of yoga.
You will learn to bring your students into a practice of Restorative Yoga that helps them release layers of tension and feel at ease in their bodies. This Restorative Yoga course will cover the following topics through lecture, discussion, and hands-on/verbal practice:
- Restorative Yoga as a form of relaxation
- Neurological, psychological, physical, and energetic effects of Restorative Yoga
- Relaxation Response Theory
- Anatomy of the Nervous System
- Classic Restorative Yoga poses
- Proper alignment to support optimal energy flow
- Intelligent sequencing of restorative poses
- Therapeutic touch: restorative assists
- The language of Restorative Yoga; choice of language to deepen the restorative experience
- Handling emotional responses and releases during practice
- How to skillfully use props for optimal support and rest
- Restorative pranayama, meditation and visualization techniques