You can buy the 300 HR teacher training two ways. Either purchase it module per module or buy all 15 modules and save $400.00. If you want to buy all 15, please look for the link under the main page 500-HR Teacher Training.
To receive your 300-Hr diploma from Spira you must complete all 15 modules within 4 years and pass successfully the final exam and presentation.
Family and Work Friendly Schedule for Weekend Modules:
Fridays, 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Saturdays, 11:30am – 4:00pm
Sundays, 11:30am – 3:30pm
Price of this module: $335
This module is designed for teachers who have already completed a 200-Hr yoga teacher training, and wish to accumulate 300 credits toward their 500-Hr certification.
In this heavily hands-on course will cover the following topics:
- The different types of hands-on assists
- Learning to see and understand students in asanas
- How to use your hands to guide students into a more balanced and stable alignment that is in harmony with their own abilities
- Being aware of your students’ energetic space as well as your own energy
- How to help different bodies achieve comfortable, powerful, and safe physical and energetic alignment in various asanas
- Ethics of touching; how not to touch
You will walk away with a better understanding of correct alignment for different body types as well as an understanding of how to help practitioners reach a more challenging pose in a safe and supportive way.